Correcting a Slice
Category : Happy Golf knowledge
Slice the ball of the tee spoils the game, the first shot and it ruins the rest. So how can you prevent the slice and play HappyGolf?
- Aim off and correct for your slice, that is for people that are consistently slicing.
- Take lesson and hit the ball properly.
- Use a Polara self correcting ball. HappyGolf is selling this, if you take a closer look at the ball (notice the dimples), you will realize why this ball doesn’t slice.
- Use an anti slice tees. HappyGolf is not selling this.
- Use a lubricant on the club face, you can buy this or simply use WD40.
Of the above methods, 3-5 are non-conforming. Do not use if you are in competition, it is basically cheating. But if you are playing HappyGolf… that is another matter, don’t get caught or have a Happy discussion on how technology has just made golf happy.